Here in the belly of the What Sorts beast we have access to tricksy tools that let us see what posts people read, link to, and comment on. Being the liberal-minded people we are, we thought we’d let you in on some. Here’s a list of ten of our earlier posts from ten different authors. Whether you’re new to the blog and want to know what we’re about, or if you’re just and old-timer who’s as curious as we are about what sorts of things people like to read, we thought you’d find this interesting.
Ten from the Vault:
(in no particular order)
- Joanne Faulkner: NT Intervention- Australia
- Nick Agar: NZ Bioethics Council
- Ingo Brigandt: What Sort of Art? Steve Kurtz and BioArt
- Dick Sobsey: What Sort of Death for Annie?
- Mika Bodet: Swimming and Race
- Gabriella Coleman: The New Autism Rights Movement
- Marc Workman: Ray Kurzweil
- Gregor Wolbring: 2178 AD PUMA Launches Speed Legs
- Spirit of the Time: “Coming Out”, by See Hear
- VirtualJess: Canadian Prime Minister’s apology on residential schools