I was thinking that it would be nice if we had a widget so that you could create your own ten lists at a whim. As it turns out, we do! Sort of… ok, so it’s just a search bar. But I thought I’d draw your attention to it, it’s a great way to search for posts that focus on a similar topic.
Anyway, here’s ten posts that reflect what you’ve found interesting over the last month. Apparently some of you folks like reading old entries. A lot. However, the Olympics hype really shines though in your viewing patterns. Enjoy!
The Tasty Top Ten
- Can we ditch the fatty anorexics but save our own stupid selves?
- John Mark Stallings
- Natalie du Toit
- Ableist language alternatives
- Natalie du Toit carries South African flag at Olympics
- African American swimmer wins gold medal
- Body Worlds
- Tropic Thunder: from insult to injury
- Tropic Thunder box office expectations
- New Coke commercial features Special Olympics athletes