Below is some information on how you can catch these plays.
Please mark your calendars and come out to see “The Book of Jobes”, written by Heidi Janz, a team member on the Living Archives project, and directed by Jan Taylor.
The Living Archives on Eugenics in Western Canada is a co-sponsor of this play!
• Saturday 13 August 8:00pm – 9:30pm
• Sunday 14 August 4:45pm – 6:15pm
• Tuesday 16 August 6:00pm – 7:30pm
• Wednesday 17 August 2:15pm – 3:45pm
• Thursday 18 August 10:00pm – 11:30pm
• Saturday 20 August 12:15pm – 1:45pm
Location: Venue #8
Old Strathcona Performing Arts Centre (OSPAC)
8426 Gateway Boulevard
Aleugenta is a second play at this year’s Fringe Festival that is being co-sponsored by the Living Archives on Eugenics in
Zephyr-x, a theatre collective based in Edmonton, is producing its first Fringe Production, Aleugenta. This live action feature focuses on the loss of innocence at the hand of society during one of Alberta’s most deplorably deceitful acts to date. So if you are in for a deadly mix of political satire cryptically written into a performer created drama, then you should check out Aleugenta at the 2011 Edmonton International Fringe Festival. All you have to do is follow these three easy steps:
1. Figure out what day(s) you would like to come
If you are an addict like us, you can get your dose of entertainment on the following dates, at the following times…no doctor’s note required.
• August 12 @ 4pm
• August 13 @ 10:15pm
• August 16 @ 2:30pm
• August 17 @ 9:15pm
• August 19 @ 6:45pm
• August 21 @ 12:15pm
2. Go online, Pick up your phone, or Venture forth to the Fringe Grounds and purchase your tickets.
If you dislike interacting with people you can get your tickets online at this url:
If you don’t mind interacting with people, but dislike looking another person in the face, you can phone this number:
However, if you cannot get enough human interaction, then our third option is for you:
Tickets can be purchased in person at any Box Office location on the Fringe grounds in Old Strathcona during the 11 day event (August 11-21).
Tickets themselves are:
• $12 for Adults
• $10 for Students and Seniors
3. Show up for your scheduled appointment and let us do the rest.
Venue #5 King Edward School
8530 101 St.
Aleugenta has been created by Zephyr-x as a collective, however if you would like to know who will be doing what, come opening night, the following list will fit your fancy.
• Andrew Wujkowski, Dr. Nurse
• Spenser Payne, Rosemary
• Chad Drever, Thomas
• Michelle Durocher, Stage Manager
• Laura Campbell, Sound Designer
• And Production Designed by Andrew Wujkowski
***Aleugenta is Suitable for Mature Audiences Only**